The Body and Holy Mass Educator Guide
(Lvl 2 Book 2)
L2-B2 Educator Guide aligns with The Body Matters Level 2 Lesson Book 2: The Body and Holy Mass
- 51 Pages
- Digital PDF
- The Educator Guides are the essential comprehensive resource for teaching The Body Matters Lesson Books, providing extensive guidance for teaching each lesson successfully.
The Educator Guide is the essential teaching resource for The Body Matters program. It provides the educator detailed instructions for teaching each lesson, offers suggested enrichment activities, and includes straight-forward assessments. The Educator Guide empowers the instructor to teach The Body Matters program successfully and does not assume one has any prior familiarity with Theology of the Body.
Each Educator Guide Includes:
- Overview of The Body Matters Program
- Sample instructional schedule
- Directions for lesson preparation, presentation, and review.
- Core vocabulary and objectives for each lesson
- Suggested class activities
- Assessments for each lesson
- Related Theology of the Body, Scripture, and Catechism references
- Safe environment components
The Theology of the Body is a positive, beautiful approach to the truth of the body and its meaning. In a culture where the body is considered “an enemy to freedom,” Saint John Paul’s Theology of the Body is necessary more than ever. The Body Matters lesson books series teaches the truths about the body in an accessible, age-appropriate way. It is a great resource for parents, Faith Formation programs and Catholic schools to help children see the sacredness of the body. Here you can find Saint John Paul’s teachings on the body rendered in language accessible to children, with beautiful illustrations, practical examples and solid Catholic theology.
Special pricing for book sets and educator guides available for schools and faith formation programs. Please call us at 972-395-5593, or toll free at 888-855-4791.